A sweet way to eat your eggs. Deliciously sweet, protein packed and seriously good. Try it!
- 1 tbsp oil of choice (I use ghee)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (for whole30, use 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder)
- 2/3 c frozen or fresh blueberries
- fresh spinach, 2 handfuls (divided)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream or coconut butter
- 2 tsp fresh mint
- banana slices (optional)
- Heat skillet on med-high heat. Melt oil of choice. Add blueberries.
- Break eggs into a small bowl and whisk with vanilla bean powder. Add eggs to the skillet and scramble until no longer wet.
- Place spinach divided into two serving bowls. Add eggs to the bowl and top with coconut cream or coconut butter, mint, and optional banana slices.
For this recipe, I recommend:
Did you make this recipe? Tag @trueats and hashtag #trueats on Instagram or on True & Simple Eats facebook page. I’d love to know what you think! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Some links are affiliate. Thank you for supporting the work here.